We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and survey
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customize the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
- To Contact you or send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things that our associates offer.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
We may transfer the information we collect on this Site to other countries other than in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. By submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
The security of information is important to us, and we are committed to using reasonable measures to protect the personal information we may collect. However, due to the inherently open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the information stored on this Site is absolutely secure.
How can you correct or obliterate your information
You can always request us to correct or delete your information anytime by emailing us or calling us.